Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be divinely inspired and the only infallible, authoritative and inerrant Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1: 26, Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14).
We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:30), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19) and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1: 11, Revelation 19:11).
We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that we are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those that are saved are raised into everlasting life, and those that are lost are raised into eternal damnation (John 5:28-29).
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18).
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
We value the authority of the Scripture.
We value life as God’s creation.
We value prayer.
We value partnership with parents and the Church.
- The family unit is designed by God for the greatest benefit to children. The family is recognized as the primary teacher of the children. Deuteronomy 11:19-21
- The Church is recognized as being instituted by God for the training and development of believers in their Christian walk. The church is essential for the full experience of the believer’s walk with Christ. Ephesians 4:11-13
- WCA works in the shared responsibility of the education of children. This partnership nurtures the student’s spiritual and educational development. Proverbs 22:6
We value integrity and accountability.
We value academic excellence.
- WCA is committed to excellence in the pursuit of all areas of education. WCA is devoted to provide instructional strategies designed to meet the unique developmental patterns of students. Each student is nurtured in order to maximize the gifts given by God in order that they serve God to the best of their ability—developing to the full potential that God intended. Luke 2:52
- WCA is committed to instilling a desire for excellence in all staff and students. We are dedicated to developing habits which use God-given talents in order to best serve and glorify God. Colossians 3:17 and 23
- We value the depth and breadth of an educational experience that provides for the needs of the whole person.
- WCA is dedicated to providing students with a strong, solid foundation in core subject areas. WCA is committed to providing a broad educational experience, through class experiences, extracurricular activities, and community outreach. Philippians 2:4