We believe that young children learn best through play and hands-on activities, along with a developmental program that meets the spiritual, academic, social-emotional, and physical needs of the child. Our staff model Christ in their lifestyle and are a form of living curriculum for our students (Luke 6:40). Our staff facilitate a wide range of learning opportunities, setting up the environment and activities for students to experience and explore.
We Nurture Your Child
- Loving Christian environment
- Student-teacher ratios lower than required by state standards
- Energetic and committed staff
- Positive teacher-student interaction
- A community that feels like family
- All classes are aligned to the state’s Early Learning Expectations & are developmentally appropriate
- Circle time—Bible stories, literacy activities, theme-based learning
- Center time—science discovery, writing formation, math, dramatic play, sensory exploration, art, manipulatives, and fine motor skills
- Nutritious snacks
- Music and movement using instruments, songs, and rhythm
We are dedicated to providing a developmentally appropriate, play-based education in a loving and Christ-centered environment. The program encourages growth spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically. We offer a warm and loving atmosphere that nurtures the whole student.
3 Year Old Class
- Children must be 2-1/2 years of age and potty trained by September 1st to begin preschool.
- Program is designed to foster independence, develop social and emotional skills, and gain a sense of wonder about God and His creation.
4 Year Old Class
- Classes for 4 year olds that meet M, W, F mornings or afternoons.
- The phonics program challenges students in pre-writing and reading skills in a hands-on, engaging manner.
- The curriculum excites children in science discovery and mathematics as well as fosters a love and appreciation for God and His creation.
Young 5's Class
- Class is for children 4-5 years old that meets M - F mornings.
- Children will develop pre-reading, math, Bible, fine-motor with writing skills, and have additional opportunities for science exploration and higher level thinking activities.
- All staff members are Christians who love and nurture their students fully.
- Lead teachers hold a four-year degree or higher and a State of Michigan teaching certificate.
- All staff certified in CPR and First Aid.
- All staff screened by state police and federal system.