Copyright and Trademark Information.
The WCA site and the information it contains, are the property of Washtenaw Christian Academy and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. "Washtenaw Christian Academy," the WCA crest and Wildcat logo, are the sole property and trademark of WCA.
Restrictions on Use.
Prohibited Content and Commerce Statement. We prohibit the use of the WCA site or use of its contents by any person or organization that violates our Prohibited Content and Commerce Statement.
Use of Site and Content.
You further agree to comply with the following in connection with your use of the Site and the contents:
- You may not access or use the Site or the contents in a way that uses technology or other means to access, index, re-render, frame, mirror, truncate, add to, inject, filter or link to the Site or the Products that is not authorized by us (including by removing, disabling, bypassing, or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms intended to prevent the unauthorized use, download, linking, framing, reproduction, access to, or distribution of the Site or the contents).
- You may not use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of the Site or the contents for any unauthorized purpose.
- You may not use the Site or the contents in a way that, to be determined in our sole discretion, damages, disables, overburdens, impairs, or gains unauthorized access to the Site or the contents, including WCA’s servers, computer network, or user accounts.
- You may not use the Site or the contents in a way that removes, modifies, disables, blocks, obscures or otherwise impairs any advertising in connection with the Site or the contents.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use the content of the Site or the contents for public or commercial purposes without our express written permission.
- You shall not interfere with or disrupt the Site or any related WCA social websites or servers or networks connected to the Site or the contents.
- You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from enjoying and using the Site or the contents.
- You shall not use the Site or the contents in violation of applicable law or third party rights (including third party terms of service), and shall not use the Site or contents for hosting content (for example, images and documents) that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
- You shall not repeatedly upload and remove unique email addresses or otherwise try to manipulate data in an attempt to circumvent our procedures.