A PreK-12 Christian School near Ann Arbor, Michigan
Washtenaw Christian Academy's Vision is to prepare and equip servant leaders to positively impact a world in need of Christ.
Washtenaw Christian Academy offers preschool through twelfth grade students a rich educational environment that is based on the unchanging Word of God.
WCA Graduates ...
Attend renowned colleges such as Cornell University, Loyola University-Chicago, University of Michigan, Cornerstone University, Eastern Michigan University, Hope College, Indiana Wesleyan, and Michigan State University, and more.
Pursue college degrees such as Law, Business, Pre-Med, Chemical Engineering, Advertising, Counseling & Psychology, Music Production & Engineering, and more.
Join with us as a prayer partner throughout the year and please consider giving financially to support the work and mission of WCA.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4), His Ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19) and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 2:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18).
Reference 1: Pastor/Spiritual Leader
Reference 2: Recent Colleague
Reference 3: Non-Relative Who Has Known You for Several Years
1. I certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
2. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision.
3. This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed one year. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.
4. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed with any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
5. In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.
Washtenaw Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to, or made available to, students of the school. Washtenaw Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial assistance programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.