A PreK-12 Christian School near Ann Arbor, Michigan
Washtenaw Christian Academy's Vision is to prepare and equip servant leaders to positively impact a world in need of Christ.
Washtenaw Christian Academy offers preschool through twelfth grade students a rich educational environment that is based on the unchanging Word of God.
WCA Graduates ...
Attend renowned colleges such as Cornell University, Loyola University-Chicago, University of Michigan, Cornerstone University, Eastern Michigan University, Hope College, Indiana Wesleyan, and Michigan State University, and more.
Pursue college degrees such as Law, Business, Pre-Med, Chemical Engineering, Advertising, Counseling & Psychology, Music Production & Engineering, and more.
Join with us as a prayer partner throughout the year and please consider giving financially to support the work and mission of WCA.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4), His Ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19) and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 2:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18).