What Academic Services are Available at WCA?
NILD Educational Therapy
• It is non-tutorial (we do not focus on current classroom work)
• It is a deficit stimulation program (targeting perceptual and cognitive weaknesses)
• It is integrative (drawing on many avenues of thinking)
• It is individual (one-on-one) and intense (the student must take an active role)
• It is available for students of any age
• It requires parental involvement
The Discovery Center at WCA (the department of academic support services) is pleased to introduce our various ways we offer academic support to our students! There are services available at WCA to help families with the academic needs of their children. Call, email, or stop in to the Discovery Center, if we can help you in any way.
Marilyn McFerren, WCA Resource Administrator,
Professionally Certified Educational Therapist